Housing and Residence Life and the Office of International Programs are pleased to introduce a new concept in student living and learning. The Global Learning Community (GLC) is an on-campus residency/learning community for all students who want to live and study together learning about the language, the people, and culture of different countries. The Global Learning Community (GLC) will create a platform for international students and American students to interact and socialize on and off campus through sponsored activities of the two offices.
Why join the GLC? Here are a few reasons you may
want to consider.
- Participate in social events, educational events
and diversity events planned by the Residence Life
staff each semester. During these events you will
have the opportunity to mingle with students from
- Live, study, and socialize with students from all over
- Develop a global perspective that helps promote cultural
- Enjoy the sponsored events
- Enjoy free shopping trips throughout the semester.
- Receive priority on all International Program events.
How do I join the GLC? You must apply and be accepted.
Pick up an application from International Programs, answer all the questions, sign and date it, and return
it to the Office of International Programs.
All members of the GLC will be housed in Courtyard Buildings 5 and 6.
If you have any questions about the GLC, please contact: The Office of International Programs at 910-775-4095 or by email at email@example.com.