Faculty Information and Opportunities
The Office of International Programs actively encourages the participation faculty and staff in the development of international efforts at UNCP.
There are several ways you can be involved, including:
- Developing a Faculty-led Study Abroad or Study Away program
- Sponsoring an international scholar for short-term study or research
- Collaboration in the development of international agreements
- Participation in an international teaching fellowship
- Promotion of the university in international settings
- Contributing to internationalization efforts on the campus of UNCP
- Supporting students from the English Language Institute
International Programs also welcomes the contributions of UNCP faculty and staff who wish to express ideas for other international efforts on the campus of UNCP, in the local community, and abroad.