Include username and phone number.
D.F. Lowry room 122
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-5:00pm
What you should do before requesting ResNet technical support
- When connecting to ResidentialWiFi or BraveWiFi, if you are having difficulty displaying a web page or you are getting a security certificate error, try browsing to safeconnect.uncp.edu and login to SafeConnect.
- Visit the ResNet Troubleshooting page.
- If the problem still persists, write down the nature of the problem.
- Contact ResNet support at 910.522.5710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide details of the nature of the problem.
- If the issue is still unresolved, make an appointment to bring your computer in for assistance. Bring your computer and power cord. (If using a wired connection, you'll also need your Ethernet cable).
Note: ResNet assistance is limited to network and Internet connectivity issues including the SafeConnect Policy Key. Routers are not allowed on the UNCP network. Also, Chromecasts do not work on UNCP's network. Wireless printers can be used with a USB printer cable connected and the wireless capability turned off.
Click here to manually enroll other devices.