BraveMail is UNCP's official email for students. It is a Microsoft product, so it must be activated separately. Below are the instructions to activate a BraveMail account. After activation, it can be accessed through BraveWeb from the University's website.
- Login to BraveWeb at braveweb.uncp.edu or by using Quick Links at the top right of UNCP web pages.
- Click the BraveMail link at the top.
- Your temporary BraveMail password will be displayed at the top of the page under "Activate your BraveMail account."
- Write down this password or use the mouse to copy it. You will only need it this one time for activating your account.
- After reading the statement, click "I agree."
- A Microsoft Office 365 page will appear. It will prompt you to update your password. Type or paste the temporary password in as the "Old password". The new password can be any password of your choosing, however, it is simpler to use the same password for both BraveWeb and BraveMail. Click "Save."
- On the Outlook Web App page, select (UTC 05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) as the time zone and click "Save."
- You will then be logged into your BraveMail email.
Student email addresses are email@example.com.
Accessing BraveMail on a Mobile Device
Instructions to set up BraveMail on a mobile device can be found by clicking here or by using the left navigation links on this page.
For more information, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.