UNCP offers distance learning opportunities with virtual interactive classroom and conference room capability via the North Carolina Research and Education Network (NC-REN) and North Carolina Information Highway (NCIH). The Interactive Video Facility (IVF) provides interconnectivity to other universities, community colleges, K-12 institutions, and other sites within the state of North Carolina.
Our state-of-art technology allows you to create multimedia assets for various e-learning tools, including Blackboard and iTunes U. Whether you are looking to produce or convert media files, the IVF staff will assist you on all levels of your media creation needs.
For more information, contact James Lewis at 910.521.6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Business Administration Building Room 126
- Seating Capacity: 15
- (3) 57’ Toshiba Rear Projection Screens
- 4 Sony Cameras
- Polycom HDX Technology
- VGA Computer Display
- Voice Activated Microphones & Switching
- DVD Recording
Location: Business Administration Building Room 130
- Seating Capacity: 32
- (2) 70’ JVC Rear Projection Screens
- 57’ Toshiba Rear Projection Screen
- (3) Sony Remote Controlled Cameras
- Computer VGA Capture & Display
- Voice Activated Microphones
- Play & Record to DVD, Mini DV, HDD
- Sony & Polycom H.323 Technologies
- AVID Media Composer Editing
- Audio Capturing & Editing
- Podcast Production & Encoding