The Software Installation Request form should be used when faculty and staff need non-university software installed on their university computer. To request installation of non-university software, please review the information below.
A software request must be submitted via the Software Installation Request Form. Software requests are evaluated on the following factors:
- System and network security
- Reliability (support)
- Interference with other installed software programs
Processing a software installation request cannot begin until all information is provided.
Required information to proceed with software installations includes:
- Licensing support documentation (e.g. license agreement, registration card, serial numbers, etc.)
- Software media or download instructions
- Software program installation instructions
- System requirements and technical support contact numbers
If you have any questions, please contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.