1. Students meet with Accessibility Resource Center to receive an
accommodation letter for faculty, outlining the
accommodations they are approved for.
2. Students pick up copies of the Instructor-Student Contract,
and Tape Recording Agreements and Note Taker Slips
3. Students fill in required information and signatures,
when applicable (first two lines of Instructor-Student
Contract, student and witness signatures on Tape
Recording Agreement or initials and class on Note Taker Slip)
4. Students contact and arrange meeting with the professor.
5. Students and professors discuss implementation of
6. Professors or students call ARC Director for
consultation if issues arise about implementing the
accommodations in that particular class.
7. Professors fill out the instructor-student contracts
detailing how accommodations will be implemented
in that particular class.
8. Professors and students sign the instructor-student
contract and retain copies.
9. Students return signed instructor-student contracts
10. In subsequent semesters, students stop by
Accessibility Resource Center to pick up forms, and
follow steps 2-9.
If students or professors have any concerns about accommodations, you may contact ARC by phone: 910.521.6695 or email: email@example.com