1. Students meet with Accessibility Resource Center to receive
an accommodation letter for faculty, outlining the
accommodations they are approved for.
2. Students pick up copies of the Instructor-Student
Contract and Tape Recording Agreements or
Note Taker Slips when applicable.
3. Students fill in required information and
signatures, when applicable (first two
lines of Instructor-Student Contract,
student and witness signatures on
Tape Recording Agreement or initials
and class on Note Taker Slip).
4. Students contact and arrange a meeting
with the professor.
5. Students and professors discuss
implementation of classroom
6. Professors or students call ARC
Director for consultation if issues
arise about implementing the
accommodations in that particular
7. Professors fill out the instructor-student
contracts detailing how accommodations
will be implemented in that particular class.
8. Professors and students sign the instructor-student
contract and retain copies.
9. Students return signed instructor-student contracts to ARC.
10. In subsequent semesters, students stop by
Accessibility Resource Center to pick up forms,
and follow steps 2-9.
If students or professors have any concerns about accommodations, ARC should be contacted at 910.521.6695 or firstname.lastname@example.org .