- Students meet with Disability Support Services to receive
an accommodation letter for faculty, outlining the
accommodations they are approved for.
Students pick up copies of the Instructor-Student
Contract and Tape Recording Agreements or
Note Taker Slips when applicable.
Students fill in required information and signatures,
when applicable (first two lines of Instructor-Student
Contract, student and witness signatures on Tape
Recording Agreement or initials and class on Note
- Students contact and arrange a meeting with the
- Students and professors discuss implementation
of classroom accommodations.
Professors or students call DSS Director for
consultation if issues arise about implementing
the accommodations in that particular class.
Professors fill out the instructor-student contracts
detailing how accommodations will be implemented
in that particular class.
- Professors and students sign the instructor-student
contract and retain copies.
- Students return signed instructor-student
contracts to DSS.
In subsequent semesters, students stop by
Disability Support Services to pick up forms,
and follow steps 2-9.
If students or professors have any concerns about
accommodations, ARC should be contacted at
910.521.6695 or email@example.com.