E-mail: email@example.com (Include username and phone number.)
D.F. Lowry room 122
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-4:30pm
Livermore Library room 239
- Sunday, 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Monday-Thursday, 5:00pm -10:30pm
- Friday, 5:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturday, 11:00am-7:30pm
What you should do before requesting ResNet technical support
- When connecting to ResidentialWiFi or BraveWiFi, if you are having difficulty displaying a web page or you are getting a security certificate error, try browsing to safeconnect.uncp.edu and login to SafeConnect.
- Visit the ResNet Troubleshooting page.
- If the problem still persists, write down the nature of the problem.
- Contact ResNet support at 910.522.5710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide details of the nature of the problem.
- Make an appointment to bring your computer in for assistance. Bring your computer and power cord. (If using a wired connection, you'll also need your Ethernet cable).
Note: ResNet assistance is limited to network and Internet connectivity issues including the SafeConnect Policy Key.
Click here to manually enroll other devices.