Hurricane Florence Update

The UNC Pembroke campus is currently closed. Please watch this space for updates.


Latest news here

Major, Minor & Name Change

  • Each student should complete a Declaration of Major or Change or Major Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
  • If a student's name has changed he/she should complete a Name Change Form and return it to the Office of the Registrar along with a copy of proper documentation.