UNCP has partnered with Wepa to bring a new, innovative print solution to campus! We are excited to announce Braves Print. Braves Print will be available for student use at their specified Locations.
Wepa (Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere) is a wireless printing service that allows students to print documents at a Wepa kiosk from the web, USB drive, smartphone or any computer.
Student printing will continue to be supported by existing student E & T fees. Each student will be provided a print allowance of $10 per semester; Fall, Spring and Summer. The print dollars will be loaded on students’ Wepa account. Students will be able to view their declining balance on the print station and Wepanow.com. Print dollars rollover each semester and reset each academic year with the start of the Fall Semester. Once those funds are exhausted, students can add additional funds to their Wepa Account. For additional information about printing on campus, visit the Wepa FAQ's.
Wepa kiosks will be installed in eleven locations:
- Business Administration: 1st Floor vending machine area
- DF Lowry: 1st Floor Classroom Hallway near Starbucks
- Dial: 1st Floor Main Hallway
- Education: 1st Floor, Room 137 Curriculum Lab
- Livermore Library:
- 1st Floor, near Café 641
- 2nd Floor, Computer Lab 232 (Braves Print equipped with scanner)
- Oxendine: 1st Floor vending machine area
- Sampson: 1st Floor vending machine area
- University Center:
- 1st Floor, Computer Lab 158 (Braves Print equipped with scanner)
- 1st Floor, UC Lounge area
- Weinstein: 1st Floor entrance to dining area
If you have any questions, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information at wepanow.com/user-guide.