BraveWeb is the student information gateway at UNC Pembroke. From this site, students can access personal information, financial records, and much more. BraveWeb is accessible from http://braveweb.uncp.edu or by using the Quicklinks menu at the top of UNCP web pages.
The primary sections of BraveWeb are as follows:
Banner Self Service
Banner self service controls registration. It stores your grades, financial and employee information. It is divided into three sections once selected.
- Personal Information
- This allows you to view and update contact information.
- Student and Financial Aid
- This section holds your grades, your unofficial transcript, registration and your financial aid information.
- Access time sheets, leave balances, benefits, leave or job data, paystubs, W4 data.
- Access UNCP's Housing Management System.
Sign up for Emergency Text Messages
- Submit your cell number to receive emergency text messages from UNCP.
Parking Permits and Manage Parking Account
- Purchase parking permits and/or pay citations.
Student Insurance Waiver
- Use this link to waive your student insurance if desired.
Student Consent to Release Records (FERPA)
Meal Plan Changes
- Change meal plan options.
View BravesCard Balances
- View current balances for accounts associated with your BravesCard including meals, Braves Dollars, and Dining Dollars.
- Use this link to add money to a BravesCard account.
Online Account Center
- Review charges and payments, make electronic payments via credit cards or checks, set up authorized users for access to account information, enter information for electronic refunds.
Student Directory And Privacy Flags
- This site allows students to set privacy control on their contact information, thus allowing their information to be searchable in the student directory and controlling how much information is publicly available.
- Access for Student Organizations.
- Volunteer opportunities for students, faculty and staff.