BraveWeb is the student information gateway at UNC Pembroke. From this site, students can access personal information, financial records, and much more. BraveWeb is accessible from http://braveweb.uncp.edu or by using the Quicklinks menu at the top of UNCP web pages.
The primary sections of BraveWeb are as follows:
Banner Self Service
- Banner self service controls registration. It stores your grades and your financial information. It is divided into two sections once selected.
- This allows you to view and update contact information.
Student and Financial Aid
- This section holds your grades, your unofficial transcript, registration and your financial aid information (see PDF below).
Sign up for Emergency Text Messages
- Submit your cell number to receive emergency text messages from UNCP. In the event of a campus emergency at UNCP - weather, crime, fire or other dangerous situation - registrants will receive a text message detailing steps to remain safe. BraveAlert will only send messages in the event of an emergency.
Student Insurance Waiver
- This links to www.bcbsnc.com/uncp. From this site you can print out your student insurance card or waive your student insurance if desired.
Meal Plan Changes
- Change meal plan options.
- Use this link to add money to a BravesCard account.
Online Account Center
- Review charges and payments, make electronic payments via credit cards or checks, set up authorized users for access to account information, enter information for electronic refunds.
Student Directory And Privacy Flags
- This site allows students to set privacy control on their contact information, thus allowing their information to be searchable in the student directory and controlling how much information is publicly available.
- Access for Student Organizations.
- Volunteer opportunities.