Include username and phone number.
D.F. Lowry room 122
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-5:00pm
What you should do before requesting ResNet technical support
- Visit the ResNet Troubleshooting page.
- If the problem still persists, write down the nature of the problem.
- Contact ResNet support at 910.522.5710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide details of the nature of the problem.
- If the issue is still unresolved, make an appointment to bring your computer in for assistance. Bring your computer and power cord. If using a wired connection, you'll also need your Ethernet cable.
Note: ResNet assistance is limited to network and Internet connectivity issues.
- Routers are not allowed on the UNCP network.
- Chromecasts do not work on UNCP's network.
- Wireless printers can only be used with a USB printer cable connected and the wireless capability turned off.