The PDFs are fillable forms. Type into the form, print it, get appropriate signatures and then submit the original as indicated. To save data typed into a form, download the blank form. Open it with Adobe Reader, type and resave.
Network Account Application
Account Creation Service Request - Submit this service request for a network account for faculty, staff, contract, vendor or guest. This service request replaces the paper Network Account Application. As a reminder, this service request is only needed for temporary accounts, contract workers, vendors, or guest accounts. Full time faculty, staff, and adjunct faculty have network accounts created as part of their onboarding process.
An Account Creation Service Request must be submitted to DoIT via the ITSM solution at least 5 business days prior to the account being needed.
- Access the Account Creation Service Request.
- This Service Request must be submitted by the supervisor/sponsor.
- After DoIT sets up the network account, an email will be sent to the user’s personal email address provided in the service request. The user will need to contact the Help Desk at 910.521.6260 to have their password reset.
Shared Mailbox Application
Shared Mailbox Service Request - Supervisors must submit this service request for a new shared mailbox to be created or to add/remove permission to a shared mailbox. After a person has been granted permission, they can access the mailbox using these instructions.
Software Installation Request for Faculty/Staff machines or for Labs and Classrooms
- Log into UNCP's ITSM Solution and submit the Service Request "Software Installation Request".
- The University Web Publisher is responsible for granting Drupal accounts and providing training and assistance in developing all web pages. He is part of the University Communications and Marketing department.