The PDFs are fillable forms. Type into the form, print it, get appropriate signatures and then submit the original as indicated. To save data typed into a form, download the blank form. Open it with Adobe Reader, type and resave.
Banner Account Application Process
Account Creation Service Request - Submit this service request for a Banner account for an employee. This service request replaces the paper Banner Account Application.
Banner Class Assignment Process
Step 1: Access to data stored in Banner is governed by a number of Data Stewards. Each steward is responsible for specific sets of data and must authorize access by others to that data. In order to access data stored in Banner your manager will need to send an email to the mailbox of the Data Steward of the data being requested. The list of Data Steward Mailboxes can be found at Banner Data Owners Shared Mailboxes.
The email should contain:
- The manager's contact information
- The employee's First and Last name
- The employee's username
- The employee's Banner ID
- The data that the employee needs access to
Please be aware that you may need to contact several Data Stewards based on the access that the employee needs.
Step 2: The Data Steward will contact the manager to get details on the data being requested and will submit a Banner Access Service Request on behalf of the employee.
Step 3: Once DoIT receives the Banner Access Service Request from the Data Steward, the employee access will be granted in Banner and confirmation will be sent to the employee.
Process for Submitting EASRs and RSRs:
- Enterprise Applications Service Request (EASR) - Submit this form to request an update to Banner or some other service.
- DataBlockRequest - Submit this form to request a new or update an existing DataBlock in Argos. Only Data Owners can submit this request. Use this template to upload to the request.
- For report requests, please email the appropriate report writer in the area in which you are requesting the data from.
Network Account Application
Account Creation Service Request - Submit this service request for a network account for faculty, staff, contract, vendor or guest. This service request replaces the paper Network Account Application. As a reminder, this service request is only needed for temporary accounts, contract workers, vendors, or guest accounts. Full time faculty, staff, and adjunct faculty have network accounts created as part of their onboarding process.
An Account Creation Service Request must be submitted to DoIT via the ITSM solution at least 5 business days prior to the account being needed.
- Access the Account Creation Service Request.
- This Service Request must be submitted by the supervisor/sponsor.
- After DoIT sets up the network account, an email will be sent to the user’s personal email address provided in the service request. The user will need to contact the Help Desk at 910.521.6260 to have their password reset.
Shared Mailbox Application
Shared Mailbox Service Request - Supervisors must submit this service request for a new shared mailbox to be created or to add/remove permission to a shared mailbox. After a person has been granted permission, they can access the mailbox using these instructions.
Software Installation Request for Faculty/Staff machines or for Labs and Classrooms
- Log into UNCP's ITSM Solution and submit the Service Request "Software Installation Request".
- The University Web Publisher is responsible for granting Drupal accounts and providing training and assistance in developing all web pages. He is part of the University Communications and Marketing department.