The UNCP HEALTH Committee is excited about our fall programming! Check it out:
- Wellness Coaches – Need motivation to work out or like someone to take the “work” out of planning a workout? Campus Recreation can help you! We have wellness coaches to guide you through workouts each week. Create an account and sign-up on imleagues.com.
- #Drinkyour8 - Join us on our facebook page UNCP HEALTH (that means you need to LIKE it!) where we will kick off our #DrinkYour8 campaign. The week of Sept 21-27, we are challenging you to drink your 8 glasses of water each day this week and share the accomplishment each day with a photo or just drop a line. We all know that we should be drinking more water and we hope this will be your kick-starter!
- Campus Recreation Classes are open to faculty and staff and they're great! Where else can you take Zumba, Boot Camp, Kettlebell and yoga all in one week and all free?
- Health Passport experience a variety of healthy opportunities while collecting stamps to earn great prizes! More info here.
- UNCP Cooks Healthy Cookbooks are available in the bookstore! UNCP Faculty and staff share their healthy recipes!
- Join UNCP HEALTH on Facebook to connect and find encouragement for your healthy habits: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UNCPhealth/
- Lunch and Learn / Workday Programming
We hold various programs throughout the year that encourage healthy habits, provide a space for learning, and promote holistic wellness. These programs are announced through various channels, including the campus.events listserv.