On behalf of the search committee for UNC Pembroke’s next Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, I want to extend an invitation to members of our campus community to share your feedback and insights with the search firm and committee. This Provost will play a pivotal role in the future success of our university and your input is essential to guide the committee’s efforts throughout the search process.
As part of our comprehensive, national search, our search firm will be facilitating a series of listening sessions. I invite you to attend one of the sessions below based on your UNCP affiliation.
- Faculty & Staff: Tuesday, September 14, 4-5 p.m.
- Alumni and Community: Tuesday, September 14, 5-6 p.m.
- Academic Affairs Leadership Team/Direct Reports: Wednesday, September 15, 9-10 a.m.
- Faculty: Wednesday, September 15, 2-3 p.m. OR Thursday, September 16, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Staff: Wednesday, September 15, 4-5 p.m.
- SGA: Friday, September 17, 2-3pm
If you are unable to attend any session you have been invited to, we will hold an open session on Friday, September 17 from 1-2 p.m.
All sessions will be held on WebEx using the following link: https://uncp.webex.com/meet/richard.gay
The committee and I thank you in advance for your participation in this process.
Richard Gay, PhD
Chair, Provost Search Committee
Dean, College of Arts & Sciences