Applying for Employee Emergency Relief
Employee Emergency Relief Fund Application
- This is a limited fund. Please use your discretion when deciding whether to apply.
- The Emergency Relief Fund program offers financial assistance to the University of North Carolina at Pembroke faculty and staff who have experienced a non-recurring sudden or emergency-related financial hardship due to an unforeseen or unavoidable event.
- An emergency is an event of such magnitude as to dislocate people, cause significant damage or destroy homes, or otherwise cause an extraordinary, non-recurring personal catastrophe or crisis, and result in a major financial burden.
- The program is administered confidentially through the Emergency Relief Fund Committee. Financial assistance provided through the fund is intended to assist faculty or staff with immediate, essential expenses by providing one time funds to address the faculty or staff emergency financial challenge.
- The Emergency Relief Fund program is not designed to address ongoing financial challenges and is not a loan that requires the funds to be reimbursed.
- The Emergency Relief Fund program is funded through generous donations from individuals who are interested in supporting Faculty and Staff, in financial need due to an unplanned circumstance.