The Faculty and Institutional Affairs Committee considers all matters relating to faculty, economic aspects of matters of concern to the Senate and its other committees; recommendations in areas of University business affairs as they affect educational policies, long-range projections and planning for the total development of the University; issues of environmental concern for the campus community including those related to health and sustainability. The Committee has three Sub-Committees: Faculty Development and Welfare, Faculty Evaluation Review, and Health, Safety and Environment.
- Kelly Charlton, Senator and Chair
- Porter Lillis, Senator and Secretary
- Gerald Neal, Senator
- Jennifer Whittington, Senator
- Timothy Anderson, Senator
- TBD, Senator
- Mary Ann Jacobs, Chair of Faculty Evaluation Review Subcommittee
- Dennis Edgell, Chair of Faculty Development & Welfare Subcommittee
- Gaye Acikdilli, Chair of Health, Safety & Environment Subcommittee
- Scott Billingsley, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Steve Varley, Vice Chancellor for Advancement
- Gabriel Eszterhas, Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
The Committee meets on the third Tuesday of each month of the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2022-2023 Agendas and Minutes.