The Committee on Faculty Governance shall review and interpret the Faculty Constitution, the By-laws of the Faculty Senate, and rules of order for the conduct of Senate business. Changes in any of these areas that are approved by this committee are brought, by the Committee Chair, directly to the Senate for its action.
- Mitu Ashraf, Former Senator and Chair (SBS, 2021-2024)
- David Young, Former Senator and Secretary (ARTS, 2021-2024)
- Aaron Vandermeer, Former Senator (ARTS, 2022-2025)
- Mabel Rivera, Unrestricted (EDUC, 2022-2025)
- Robin Snead, Unrestricted (LETT, 2022-2025)
- Sherry Edwards, Former Senator (CHS, 2021-2024)
- Ottis Murray, Former Senator (SBS, 2020-2023)
- Gary Anderson, Unrestricted (SBS, 2020-2023)
- Carla Rokes, Unrestricted (ARTS, 2020-2023)
The Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2022-202 Agendas and Minutes.