- Roland Stout, Chemistry & Physics (NSM, until 2021)
- Marisa Scott, Educational Leadership and Specialties (EDUC, until 2022)
- Ryan Anderson, History, Vice Chair (LETT, until 2022)
- Holden Hansen, Theatre, Chair (ARTS, until 2021)
- Sherry Edwards, Social Work (CHS, until 2022)
- Polina Chemishanova (At-Large, until 2022)
- Michael Spivey, Sociology and Criminal Justice (SBS, until 2020)
The Promotion and Tenure Committee advises the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs on matters of promotion and tenure. This University-wide committee attempts to ensure a fair and consistent application of promotion and tenure standards while taking into account the appropriate departmental Disciplinary Statements. The responsibilities of the Promotion and Tenure Committee are to (a) gather the reports of the Department Chair and Peer Evaluation Committee, (b) request any additional information that it deems necessary, (c) examine all facets of the application, and (d) reach an equitable final decision.