Chair: Robert Arndt
- Josephine Chaumba, SBS (until 2020)
- Emilia Bak, ARTS (until 2021)
- Kelly Blackmon-Moran, CHS Faculty Member from Nursing Department (until 2020)
- Mary Jacobs, LETT (until 2021)
- Robert Arndt, Library, CHAIR (until 2021)
- TBA, NSM (until 2020)
- Claudia Nickolson, EDUC (until 2021)
- McDuffie Cummings, Jr., Chief of Police
- Michael Bullard, Safety Officer for Environmental Health and Safety
- Charles Chavis, Staff Council Representative
The Health, Safety, and Environment Subcommittee will discuss and investigate issues related to the health concerns of students, staff and faculty due to environmental conditions on campus in addition to issues related to environmental sustainability. Members of the Faculty, Staff or Student body may attend and make known concerns they have related to health, safety and environment issues. The committee may meet more often when needed to investigate specific issues that may arise.
The Committee meets on the first Monday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.