Chair: Maria Pereira
Secretary: David Young
- Maria Pereira, Senator and Chair
- Melissa Schaub, Senator
- Victor Bahhouth, Senator
- Camille Goins, Senator
- David Oxendine, Senator
- David Young, Senator and Secretary
- TBD, Senator
- Autumn Lauzon: Chair of Faculty Development and Welfare Subcommittee
- Rachel Smith: Chair of Faculty Evaluation Review Subcommittee
- Gaye Acikdilli: Chair of Health, Safety, and Environment Subcommittee
- Scott Billingsley, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Virginia Teachey, Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
- Steve Varney, Vice Chancellor for Advancement
The Faculty and Institutional Affairs Committee considers all matters relating to faculty, economic aspects of matters of concern to the Senate and its other committees; recommendations in areas of University business affairs as they affect educational policies, long-range projections and planning for the total development of the University; issues of environmental concern for the campus community including those related to health and sustainability. The Committee has three Sub-Committees: Faculty Development and Welfare, Faculty Evaluation Review, and Health, Safety and Environment.
The Committee meets on the third Tuesday of each month of the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2020-2021 agendas and minutes.