- June Power, Chair, Permanent Tenure, Access Services Librarian (until 2020)
- William Albrecht, Associate Professor, Political Science/Public Administration (until 2020)
- Irina Falls, Associate Professor, Educational Leadership (until 2021)
- Mario Paparozzi, Full Professor, Sociology and Criminal Justice (until 2020)
- Jaeyoon Kim, Associate Professor, Music (until 2021)
Any faculty member with a cause for grievance in any matter related to a faculty member’s employment status and institutional relationships within UNCP [other than suspension, discharge, no-reappointment (including denial of permanent tenure) or termination which are under the jurisdiction of the Faculty Hearing Committee] may submit a petition for redress to the Faculty Grievance Committee. The Faculty Grievance Committee is authorized to hear and advise with respect to the adjustment of grievances of members of the faculty. The power of the Committee is solely to hear representations by the persons involved in the grievance, to facilitate voluntary adjustments by the parties, and when appropriate, to make recommendations concerning adjustments.
The Faculty Grievance Committee meets as needed.