- Katie DeFiglio (ARTS, until 2020)
- Sailaja Vallabha (NSM, until 2020)
- Laura Staal (EDUC, until 2020)
- Jessica Siegele (CHS, until 2021)
- Nikki Agee (LETT, until 2020)
- Ashley Allen, Chair (SBS, until 2020)
- Scott Hicks, Director of Teaching and Learning Center
- Angela Revels, Asst VC for Human Resources
The Subcommittee on Faculty Development and Welfare examines all proposals and policies relating to faculty, and shall, as necessary, makes recommendations to the Faculty and Institutional Affairs Committee on such matters. Among the areas of concern of the Faculty Development and Welfare Subcommittee are the following: Faculty development, evaluation, and criteria governing appointment and retention procedures; salary scale, leaves of absence, sabbaticals, fringe benefits, resignations, recognition of retirees, grievances, and collegiality. The Subcommittee also administers the James F. Hubbard Faculty Leave Fund.
The Subcommittee meets on the second Thursday of each month during the regular Academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.