Chair: Dorea Bonneau
Secretary: Beth Holder
- Shilpa Regan (SBS, until 2020)
- Polina Chemishanova (LETT, until 2021)
- Joanna Hersey (ARTS, until 2020)
- Dorea Bonneau, Chair (EDUC, until 2020)
- Courtney Carroll (NSM, until 2021)
- Alice Kay Locklear (CHS, until 2021)
- Lois Williams, AVC for Enrollment
- Beth Holder, Acting for Director of Center for Student Success
- Desmond Woods, SGA Representative
The function of the Enrollment Management Committee is to consider policies and standards related to admissions and recruitment, financial aid, retention, advising, graduation, and related areas. The Subcommittee is also charged with receiving expressions of concern or interest regarding any of the areas listed above from faculty, staff, administration, or students. The Subcommittee makes recommendations as necessary to the Academic Affairs Committee on these matters.
The Subcommittee meets on the second Wednesday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.