Chair: Paul Flowers
Secretary: Julia Harrison-Swartz
- Paul Flowers (NSM, until 2022)
- Nikki Agee (LETT, until 2021)
- Jamie Mize (LETT, until 2022)
- Bishwa Koirala (SBS, until 2021)
- Gerald Neal (EDUC, until 2022)
- Porter Lillis (SBS, until 2022)
- Jesse Rouse (NSM, until 2021)
- TBD (ARTS, until 2022)
- Mark Tollefsen (ARTS, until 2021)
- Julie Harrison-Swartz (CHS, until 2022)
- Marian Wooten (CHS, until 2021)
- Camilee Goins (EDUC, until 2021)
- Elizabeth Normandy, Office of Academic Affairs
- Christina Reeves, University Registrar
- Briana Capel, SGA Senator
- Malia Brown, Secretary of SGA
The Subcommittee on Curriculum shall examine all proposals and policies relating to curriculum. This subcommittee is responsible for sending to the Academic Affairs Committee all information pertaining to each individual course which is necessary for the computer data bank. The Curriculum Committee shall make recommendations to the Academic Affairs Committee on their adoption based upon policies disseminated in the Faculty Handbook , Section II, Chapter 5 on Faculty Participation in Academic Policy and Curriculum Development.
The Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month.
As of February 2, 2017, all proposals must be completed using Curriculog. A Curriculog Quick Guide is available below.
Click here for Academic Year 2020-2021 agendas and minutes.