Chair: Diana Lee
Secretary: Porter Lillis
- Porter Lillis (SBS, until 2020)
- Mark Tollefsen (ARTS, until 2021)
- Mabel Rivera (EDUC, until 2020)
- Rosemarie Pilarczyk (NSM, until 2020)
- Naomi Lifshitz-Grant (ARTS, until 2020)
- Camille Goins (EDUC, until 2021)
- Nikki Agee (LETT, until 2021)
- Diana Lee, Chair (LETT, until 2020)
- Jesse Rouse (NSM, until 2021)
- Bishwa Koirala (SBS, until 2021)
- Deborah Hummer (CHS, until 2020)
- Marian Wooten (CHS, until 2021)
- Elizabeth Normandy, Office of Academic Affairs
- Christina Reeves, University Registrar
- Katrina Harrison, SGA Senator
- Tiffany Joyner, Secretary of SGA
The Subcommittee on Curriculum shall examine all proposals and policies relating to curriculum. This subcommittee is responsible for sending to the Academic Affairs Committee all information pertaining to each individual course which is necessary for the computer data bank. The Curriculum Committee shall make recommendations to the Academic Affairs Committee on their adoption based upon policies disseminated in the Faculty Handbook , Section II, Chapter 5 on Faculty Participation in Academic Policy and Curriculum Development.
The Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month.
As of February 2, 2017, all proposals must be completed using Curriculog. A Curriculog Quick Guide is available below.
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.