Chair: Robert Arndt
Secretary: Deborah Hummer
- Robert Arndt, chair (ARTS, until 2020)
- Marisa Scott (EDUC, until 2021)
- Melinda Rosenberg (LETT, until 2021)
- Deborah Hummer (NSM, until 2020)
- Chris Ziemnowicz (SBS, until 2020)
- Kathy Locklear (CHS, until 2021)
- Erik Tracy (At-Large, until 2020)
- Brandy Brown, Director of Writing Center
- Dennis Swanson, Dean of Library Services
- Nicolette Campos, Director of ARC
- TBA, Graduate Student Rep
- Cotrayia Hardison, SGA Senator
- Mark Hunt, Center for Student Success
The Subcommittee on Academic Support Services shall examine proposals and policies relating to the operations and development of the Library, the Academic Support Center, and the University Writing Center and shall make appropriate recommendations/proposals to the Academic Affairs Committee. The Subcommittee shall receive reports from the above offices on user surveys they conduct.
The Subcommittee meets on the second Tuesday of each month during regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.