- Abigail Mann, Chair (Senator)
- Cherry Beasley (Senator)
- David Oxendine (Senator)
- John Parnell (Senator)
- Polina Chemishanova (Senator)
- David Young (Senator)
- Michael Spivey (Senator)
- Robert Arndt: Chair of the Academic Support Services Subcommittee
- Nancy Palm: Chair of the General Education Subcommittee
- Porter Lillis: Chair of the Curriculum Subcommittee
- Frederick Stephens: Chair of the Enrollment Management Subcommittee
- David Ward (Provost)
The Academic Affairs Committee is one of three major standing committees of the Faculty Senate. The Committee considers the following matters: all matters relating to curriculum; policies and standards relating to the admission and retention of students; and recommendations concerning learning resource materials and services. The committee is composed of thirteen voting members, including eight Senators, the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and the four chairs of Subcomittees fo the Academic Affairs Committee. The Committee has four subcommittees, including Curriculum, Enrollment Management, Academic Support Services and General Education.
The Committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month during the regular academic year. We do not meet during the summer.
Link to Curriculum Forms (from Academic Affairs Web Site)