- Robin Snead, Chair (Senator)
- Cherry Beasley (Senator)
- Susan Edkins (Senator)
- Michael Spivey (Senator)
- Misty Stone (Senator)
- Jeff Warren (Senator)
- Robert Arndt: Chair of the Academic Support Services Subcommittee
- Nancy Palm: Chair of the General Education Subcommittee
- Diana Lee: Chair of the Curriculum Subcommittee
- Dorea Bonneau: Chair of the Enrollment Management Subcommittee
- David Ward: Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
The Academic Affairs Committee is one of four major standing committees of the Faculty Senate. The Committee considers the following matters: all matters relating to curriculum; policies and standards relating to the admission and retention of students; and recommendations concerning learning resource materials and services. The committee is composed of twelve voting members, including seven Senators, the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and the four chairs of Subcomittees for the Academic Affairs Committee. The Committee has four subcommittees: Curriculum, Enrollment Management, Academic Support Services and General Education.
The Committee meets on the third Wednesday of each month during the regular academic year. We do not meet during the summer.
Link to Curriculum Forms (from Academic Affairs Web Site)
Click here for Academic Year 2019-2020 agendas and minutes.