For students applying for entry into the Prelicensure BSN Program, the next admission cycle is for the cohort beginning in fall 2020. Below are important dates to remember:
The timeline below may be altered due to changes with the fall 2020 cohort. Please visit this page for the latest updated.
- Fall 2019 - Students interested in transferring from another institution should meet with James Crouch within the Department of Nursing to ensure they will meet the requirements. Transfer students should apply to UNC-Pembroke for entry in Spring 2020 in order to take NUR 2020 and NUR 3250. These are required pre-requisite courses only offered through UNC-Pembroke.
- December 2019 - The online application will be made available for individuals who meet the admission requirements. All applicants who have not taken NUR 2020 or NUR 3250 must complete the course during the Spring 2020 semester.
- January 31, 2020 - Applicants must submit their TEAS® score report to the Department of Nursing by this date. Scores must be dated between February 16, 2019 and January 31, 2020 and the student must score "Proficient" or higher.
- February 15, 2020 - Application Deadline! Applications must be submitted to the Department of Nursing.
- March 15, 2020 - Decision letters will be emailed to student's Bravemail accounts by 5:00 pm.
- May 2020 - Accepted students must have completed all pre-requisite courses with a C or higher by the end of the spring semester.
- Fall 2020 - Nursing courses begin.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact: