Managing your time
Look, we all know that nursing school is difficult--we have all been there. If it was easy, everyone who wanted to be a nurse, would be a nurse! Your success in the nursing program is up to you and your ability to effectively manage your time. This page is dedicated to providing you with a few tools to get you started in your quest to slay those little "time-thiefs" that crop up throughout your day. Before we begin, let us provide you with a little factoid---There are 168 hours in a week. How are you using your hours?
What do you have to gain?
- A reduction of your anxiety
- Improved grades
- The elimination of cramming for exams
- Improved self-efficacy
What do you have to lose?
- Your place in the nursing program.
- Your dreams of becoming a baccalaureate prepared nurse.
- The potential of changing your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- Earning potential.
Time Management Tools
Utilize the UNCP Academic Calendar when using the downloadable tools below!