Are you considering attending UNC Pembroke and majoring in music? If so, please click on "Request for Information" and let us know of your interest by submitting the form to us in the music department.
Please Like us on Facebook, UNCP Department of Music https://www.facebook.com/uncpmusic/
Follow us on Twitter @UNCP_Music
Requirements for consideration for a music scholarship at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke:
The following must be completed by May 1:
1. Application and acceptance to the university.
2. Written application to the music department. An online application is available - see below.
3. Be sure that we have a received a letter of recommendation for you. This letter should be sent directly by the person that is recommending you, preferably on school/business letterhead or from a school/business email.
4. Audition for the music faculty.
5. Acceptance into the music department.
6. Return the scholarship letter to signify that you understand and accept it.
For more information, visit us in Moore Hall, send an email to Dr. Joseph Van Hassel, our department chair, or call 910.521.6230.