Our Vision is to prepare our students for the complexity of a changing world by fostering cross-cultural competence and encouraging global citizenship. We accomplish this vision through tailoring individualized experiences beginning at the campus, extending to the region, and connecting to the international community.
International Programs (IP) promotes UNCP abroad, supports international degree-seeking and exchange students, and administers cooperative degree and non-degree agreements with a number of partners. IP also creates, offers, and manages Study Abroad opportunities throughout the globe while offering students and parents support. IP oversees the English Language Institute (ELI), which provides English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction, and IP creates opportunities for student engagement with the local community.
- To provide accurate and thorough guidance on immigration, study abroad and other services associated with the IP office.
- To provide timely and efficient communication.
- To collaborate with other UNCP units to ensure holistic service to students, faculty and staff and the community.
- To provide high levels of customer service to ensure quality.
- To create opportunities for growth, engagement and outreach.