Financial aid eligibility will depend on what visa classification you hold. A traditional F-1 visa holder does not qualify for any U.S. Federal Financial Aid. However, you may be eligible for other sources of funding such as external scholarships or private loans.
I've incorporated some external links below to research scholarship opportunities:
Additionally, UNCP offers the International Student Danford, Sr. and Reece Graham Dial Family Scholarship found below to current and incoming students who have academic achievement and financial need, the deadline to apply is March 1, 2024 and will be applied to academic year 2024 – 2025, you will be notified by April 20, 2024.
The Danford, Sr. and Reece Graham Dial Endowed International Scholarship
Through this scholarship, the Dial children and grandchildren wish to provide the opportunity for an education to students from around the world.
- Open to international undergraduate and graduate students
- Students may be part-time or full-time
- Applicants must meet the minimum university QPA
- Awards are typically $250 per semester
- Notification of awards are typically communicated one week after the application has been submitted
Other criteria for consideration:
- Academic Achievement
- Financial Need
Apply through the Brave ASSIST portal!