Pembroke is located in the heart of southeast North Carolina with easy access to a variety of local and regional attractions. Each semester OGE gives students the opportunity to visit the area and explore the culture of the Southern U.S. Stay connected with us on BraveConnect!
Possible Activities Include:
- Visiting the North Carolina Aquarium
- Spending the day at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Shopping at an international market
- Putt Putt golf and laser tag
- Touring the USS North Carolina Battleship in Wilimington
- Participating in a local festival
- A weekend trip to Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA
- A day of museum touring in Raleigh, NC
- Walking through the Botanical Garden
- A trip to Washington, DC
- Dinner and movie nights
- A weekend in the N.C. mountains
Fall 2023 Schedule of Events
International Education Week
Monday, November 13 - Friday, November 17
Go to Brave Connect to find more information about events and times.
Charlotte Hornets vs. New York Knicks Basketball Game:
Saturday, November 18
Bus will leave at 3:30 p.m.; Game starts at 6 p.m.
Deposit Fee: $10
Registration on Brave Connect opens on Monday, November 6th, 2023!
Crabtree Valley Mall Trip
Saturday, December 2
Registration on Brave Connect will open soon!
More information is available on Brave Connect (log in to see the events).
How do I pay the deposit fee?
Come by the Office of Global Engagement and pay your deposit fee. WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH!