Policies and pricing
The Department of Geology and Geography supports the teaching, research, and service missions of the university through poster printing for conferences and related academic presentations on and off campus. Please use this form to submit posters for upcoming conferences.
Never made a poster? Check out these hints and links.
Please keep in mind that:
- There is a charge for all posters. Please verify with your instructor, advisor, or department chair that arrangements have been made to cover your costs. If your department is not covering the cost please contact Print Services.
- Files should be in PowerPoint, PDF, or Photoshop compatible image formats.
- Posters must be submitted at least one week prior to when you need to pick it up in order to ensure we have time to print it.
- You will be contacted via the email address you supplied once your poster has been printed. Please pick up your poster as soon as it is convenient.
- If your poster is not tied directly to the academic mission of the university or you would like help setting up your poster, please visit Print Services in Business Services for information.