If you have a passion for wellness, sports, and/or coaching this program may be right for you. The Health/Physical Education (K-12), B.S. degree is a 120-credit hour program that will prepare you to become a teacher in North Carolina.
- Teaching experience through field placements and content pedagogy courses
- One of the most affordable schools in the state with the cost being $500 per semester for in-state students
- Specifically designed to help students pass the licensure exams of Praxis II and edTPA (required for NC licensure)
- Online summer courses offered
- Low student-to-faculty ratio to ensure you have valuable feedback and individualized instruction
- Opportunities to present at state and national conferences
- P.E teacher K-12
- Health teacher K-12
- Personal training
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Pursue a graduate degree in fields such as kinesiology, education, exercise science, and much more!
Questions can be directed to the program director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.