All students (MA in English Education and MAT) should plan to meet with the Program Director around the time they have completed their program; the best time for this is after the score for the Capstone and Capstone Presentation have been determined. The agenda for that meeting will include:
- Discussion of the Dispositions Assessment in the Unit Wide Graduate Assessments DRF in Taskstream (enrollment code UWgradBegFa19).
- The self-assessment should be completed prior to the conference.
- Final discussion of Capstone Portfolio and Presentation
- Discussion of further professional plans
- Completion (by the Program Director) of the Exit Progress Checklist in Taskstream