UNC Pembroke Summer Bridge is a six-week academic success program that engages incoming first year scholars and prepares them to discover, belong and thrive as they transition to a university environment at little to no cost.
- Discover their passions through transformative educational experiences and self-exploration that fosters personal and academic growth
- Belong at UNCP through active participation and commitment to their discipline, career, and campus community
- Thrive academically and socially through shared campus experiences cultivated by UNCP's unique history and resources in order to meet the changing needs of our diverse and inclusive community
Summer Bridge is designed for various underrepresented incoming students that plan to study in the fields of science, business or mathematics to ease their transition to the university. Enrolled students will take college-level courses and engage in academic success and career exploration workshops while developing leadership skills and becoming an active and engaged citizen. Offered Summer Session II: June 30 – August 4, 2022
Summer Bridge fosters inclusive excellence with welcoming and supportive environments by recognizing our diverse backgrounds and experiences through:
- Inclusive transformative educational opportunities.
- Equitable resources and connections with faculty, staff and students.
- Facilitated development of a more inclusive campus culture through programs and initiatives.
- Adapting to the needs of our campus community to ensure a holistic development of our students socially and academically.
Courses, schedule & programs!
Priority deadline: June 1, 2022
Have questions? Contact us!