Emerging Scholars Program is sponsored by the Center for Student Success is an academic and leadership enriched experience designed for first year students at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. This program is designed to assist students through the transition from high school to the university, learn essential skills, and gain experiences that will contribute to success throughout their academic and professional careers.
1. Creates opportunity to build a peer support system to assist in your transition to college.
2. To provide students a supportive environment to help in their transition to college.
3. Easy access to study groups allows for more avenues to academic success at UNCP.
4. Familiar faces in some of your larger classes make them seem a little smaller.
5. Exposure to a variety of resources designated to help with transition to college life.