Graduate students in Science Education who presented at the 2016 symposium (pictured from left to right): Caroline Newman, Cameron Troutman, Italy White, Dr. Rita Hagevik (Graduate Director), Taylor Hunt, and Cecily Ivey
Funded Research Projects
- Elementary School Gardens
- Kids in the Garden Program
- Using Foodscapes to Teach about Sustainability
- GIS in Schools
- International Study of Climate Change and Civic Engagement in Preservice Teachers in Turkey, Indonesia, and the U.S.
- Fostering STEM Identity Through Authentic Learning Environments
Graduate Student Presentations
2021 Mid-Atlantic Association of Science Teachers Meeting, Blowing Rock, NC
Masters Theses from Advanced MA and MA Science Programs
Click here to learn about the 2016 Graduate Research Symposium.