- Other needed forms from Registrar's Page
- Overload Request, Declaration of Major, etc.
- These forms are also available in a paper format outside of the Art Department Office - Locklear Hall 207
The Art Department maintains a Facebook account to communicate without students. You will find current news and events for Art Department and the AD Gallery.
Award/Grant/Exhibition Opportunities (bold header, at bottom)*
- Kansas City Artist's Coalition Exhibition Posting (Site)
- College Art Association Opportunities (Site)
- ArtShow.com Exhibition Posting (Site)
- ArtHeals.org Grants for Visual Artists (Site)
- List of Art Galleries in the USA (Site)
- CAFE Call for Entries for Exhibitions, Commissions (Site)
Art-Related Social Networking Sites
Inkteraction Social Networking Site for Printmakers (Site)
- Ask Professor Sanderson to refer you
Art Suppliers/Information-The following links are provided for student reference and are not an endorsement of any product/service:
Dick Blick (Site)
Daniel Smith (Site)
Jerry's Artarama (Site)
Art Paper Suppliers
- Dolphin Papers (Site)
- Renaissance Graphic Arts (Site)
- Graphic Chemical and Ink (Site)
- Takach Press (Site)
- McClain's Relief/Woodcut Supplies (Site)
The Lois Ferrari Memorial Art Scholarship is given in memory of former Cape Fear Studios member artist Lois Ferrari who was an integral part of what Cape Fear Studios is and does. The scholarship is in the amount of $500 and goes to a college student in need of money
to help pay for his/her art education supplies. Three finalists are selected and each receives $75 to be used toward their framing expenses for the final phase of the scholarship competition. In addition to the $500 monetary scholarship, the Studios
also features the winner as the Artist of the Month in the Studios’ February show. This will include 4 or 5 works hung on the back wall in the Studios, along with an artist’s statement. www.capefearstudios.com.
- Spirit Square Scholarship-Foundation for the Carolinas provides scholarships to undergraduate students with demonstrated aptitude and career potential in the arts. Scholarships will range up to $4,000 annually at the discretion of the Spirit Square Center for Arts and Education Scholarship Committee. To complete the application, please visit https://fftcscholarships.communityforce.com.
The Moore Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program (MURAP) is a paid summer internship designed to foster the entrance of talented humanities, social sciences, and fine arts students from diverse backgrounds into graduate school and faculty positions in U.S. colleges and universities. Application download