ALL EVENTS POSTPONED OR CANCELLED
It is with regret that The Givens Performing Arts Center has been forced to cancel or postpone events in response to the COVID-19 crisis. The safety and protection of our audience is paramount, just as well as our stewardship of your patronage.
The following events have been rescheduled or canceled:
- An American in Paris is canceled.
- Distinguished Speaker Series featuring Joy Harjo has been rescheduled for Sept. 1.
- On Stage for Youth: Blood Done Sign My Name has been rescheduled for Oct. 20.
What are the box office hours?
While the building will be closed, the GPAC Box Office can still be reached between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 910.521.6361.
Will I need a new ticket to postponed events?
Please keep your current ticket. They will be honored on the rescheduled date.
Are other events canceled?
Theatre and Music departments and student organization's events, including the Talent Show, are also canceled.
Can I exchange, refund, or donate my ticket to An American In Paris?
- We will credit your account for the value of “An American in Paris.” This credit may be used toward a performance presented by GPAC in our 2020-21 Season.
- Patrons may choose to donate their ticket purchase as gift credit to the Friends of GPAC, which depends on private support to make arts experiences more affordable and accessible to patrons in our region.
- You may choose to have your purchased ticket refunded, and a check will be mailed to you. Please note that reimbursements will only be administered by check from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke and may take as long as 2-3 weeks to process.
If you choose option one, there is nothing that you need to do. We’ll take care of it. If you prefer either of the remaining options, please email us at email@example.com or call 910.521.6361.
The arts world is experiencing unprecedented challenges, and at Givens Performing Arts Center, we too are feeling the impact.
Our venue will be closed to the public until further notice and guidance come from the University of North Carolina System and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. We appreciate your support during this challenging and unusual time, and we look forward to seeing you next season.
Links for more information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19):