If you see something suspicious, tell someone. Call UNCP Police & Public Safety, 910-521-6235, or use the LiveSafe app.
The safety of all members of the UNCP community is of utmost importance to us, and for that reason we are asking everyone to come together and look out for each other.
Suspicious behavior or circumstances can include, but is not limited to:
- Anyone forcibly entering a vehicle, building, or residence
- Someone tampering with property
- Strangers loitering or entering buildings with no apparent legitimate cause
- Someone carrying a weapon
- Strange vehicles without a UNCP Parking Permit
- Packages left unattended
- Suspicious or noxious odors
If you are not sure, call UNCP Police & Public Safety.