The Courtyard Apartment complex offers six residential buildings (housing 336 students) consisting of twenty-four 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units and seventy-two, 4 bedroom/2 bathroom units.
- All private bedrooms
- Fully furnished apartments
- Dishwasher, microwave, frost free refrigerator with ice maker, garbage disposal and full size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Internet connections in every room
- Ceiling fan in the living room
- Outdoor pool, sundeck with chaise lounges
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Barbecue grills and picnic areas
- Community Building with a game room and fitness center
- Peace of mind; deadbolt locks on entry doors, separate key entry to bedrooms, individual lease per resident, 24 hour emergency maintenance, fire sprinkler and smoke alarm in every bedroom.
- All-inclusive rent; central heat and air, electricity, water, sewer, and high-speed internet service.
- Balcony / patio for each apartment
Additional services provided include a live-in Community Director and Resident Advisors, security and law enforcement provided by the UNCP Campus Police, maintenance provided by the Housing Department and Facilities Operation staff, and convenient parking for the residents.
The Housing Agreement is for nine (9) months beginning with the start of the fall semester and continuing until the conclusion of the spring semester. For safety consideration, residents staying in the apartments at the conclusion of fall semester should notify the staff. Minimal service will be available during periods the university is closed. Short-term agreements are available for students enrolled during the summer sessions.
Community Director: 910.775.4516