The UNCP Residence Hall Association is the student coordinating body and umbrella organization for all individual Residence Hall and Apartment Councils. This makes it the voice for all on-campus students. RHA offers programming, leadership opportunities, and support for all students who live on campus. Additionally, RHA works closely with Housing and Residence Life staff, and through legislation, is charged with addressing the concerns of all residents and how to make their life on campus change for the better.
What can RHA do for you
Living on-campus is exciting, and the Residence Hall and Apartment Association can make your time as a resident at UNCP even better! RHA provides students who live in on-campus housing with opportunities to:
- Attend national conferences (all expenses paid) to represent the University
- Become actively involved in the planning and implementation of awesome programming for your residence hall or apartment community
- Work with a programming budget of up to $30,000
- Service in leadership roles and network within the residential and university communities
- Be a voice to University Administration including the Office of Housing and Residence Life and the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs as a member of the Student Advisory Board
- Provide valuable input to help enhance the quality of UNCP’s residential communities…and so much more!!!
- Get Involved