Friday, July 31 & Saturday, August 1, 2020
NEW TRANSFER AND RETURNING STUDENTS MOVE-IN:
Tuesday, July 28, Wednesday, July 29, Monday, August 3, & Tuesday, August 4
Note: Additional information will be sent to your Bravemail account within the next few weeks regarding scheduling a move-in time. Please be on the lookout for that email.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Box EVERYTHING, reducing loose items
- This will help our Move-in Teams help you
- Use plastic bins if possible
- Plastic bins are reusable, reduce waste, are more secure than cardboard, and stack easier
Label EVERYTHING with:
- Student name AND cell phone number (ex. Tommy Hawk. 910-521-6775)
- Residence Hall AND room number (ex. Oak Hall 121)
Bring your BravesCard (Student ID)
- Your ID provides access to your hall or community building
- It is NOT your room key; you will be issued a key when you check-in at your respective facility
- Your ID was provided at orientation
Print and bring with you the campus move-in map (found below).
NOTE: Bringing your own hand truck can be a wise investment for your college career.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
Additional information will be provided via email sent to your Bravemail account over the next few weeks. Please be on the lookout for them