Why register your Community Organization?
- Recruit UNCP student volunteers directly! Registered community partners can recruit student volunteers directly through special interest in community service and volunteerism.
- Advertise opportunities & events! Advertise all of your organization's volunteer opportunities and community events to university students, faculty, staff, and community through our volunteer database, UNCP Serve.
- Create intentional and sustainable partnerships with faculty, staff, and students through academic service-learning opportunities.
- Participate in volunteer fairs or other campus and events to connect and recruit UNCP student volunteers.
- Serve as a service site for our annual Days of Service (i.e. MLK Day of Service, 9/11 Day of Service, Community Action Day).
Are you a returning Community Partner?
If you are an established Community Partner with us, please complete the steps below:
- Review and return the Community Partner Agreement Form for expectations and guidelines of partnership. This Community Partner Agreement Form was implemented in 2019. All established and new community partners should complete and return this form to Natural Love, Assistant Director for Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax and mailing options are available as well.
- Update your organizations profile on UNCP Serve. The Agency shall provide volunteer opportunities or events for student/s at least once per year (Section 3: 3.5).
- If you have had recent staffing changes, would like to further discuss ways to get your organization connected with UNCP and the CCE Office, or would like to schedule a UNCP Serve refresher training, please contact us! The Agency shall participate in UNCP Serve Trainings, workshops, and other networking events once per year (Section 3: 3.10).
Are you interested in becoming a Community Partner?
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner, please complete the steps below:
- Register your organization on UNCP Serve. A representative from our Office will review your request and be in contact with you within one business day.
- Review and complete the Community Partner Agreement Form for expectations and guidelines of partnership. All established and new community partners should complete and return this form to Natural Love, Assistant Director for Community Engagement at email@example.com. Fax and mailing options are available as well.
- Schedule a virtual site visit! A site visit will be scheduled by a representative from our Office. Site visits are completed once every two years (Section 3: 3.11; Section 4: 4.1B).
- You are recognized as a community partner! New community partners must complete a UNCP Serve Training and ABC Model Training prior to prior to partnership. UNCP Serve Trainings can be conducted virtually with your organization upon request.