Career Center Programs
- Major and Career Exploration - Still need to declare a major or decide on a career? This workshop will help you to narrow down your career interests and personal values.
- Keys to a Successful Job Search – Not sure where to start in your job search? This workshop will help you to create a career action plan for yourself and will expose you to important job search tools and trends.
- Resumes That Get You the Interview – Learn how to start a resume from scratch! This step-by-step tutorial will help you to create a resume that stands out from the rest!
- Interviews That Get You the Job – Tackle commonly asked interview questions with responses that will “wow” employers. This interactive workshop will help you “keep your cool” during an interview situation. [Also consider scheduling a Mock Interview.]
- Getting Into Grad School – When should you start? What programs are out there? Find out what it takes to get into a graduate school that will help you to achieve your professional goals.
Other career-related topics can be prepared with at least one month advance notice